GRP storage tank
Our proven large tanks made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic are ideal for rainwater and fire water storage. All tanks are produced to BS 4994 and BS EN 976 in Europe's largest automated production facility with over 30 years experience. They are certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and the tanks are produced with a ribbed design. This allows heavy duty tank designs to be produced.
- very good price-performance ratio
- corrosion resistant and extremely durable GRP material
- pipe connections up to DN400
- individual equipment of the storage tank with manholes, intermediate walls, filter technology and pipes possible
- huge volumes from one piece
- low weight, easy handling, good construction site scheduling
- high load class up to SLW60 possible
|Diameter outside incl. ribs [m]||1,9||1,9||2,6||1,9||2,6||2,6||2,6||2,6||2,6||2,6||3,15||3,15||3,15||4,15||4,15|
|Diameter inside [m]||1,8||1,8||2,5||1,8||2,5||2,5||2,5||2,5||2,5||2,5||3||3||3||4||4|
|Ground cover walkable [cm]||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Ground cover SLW30 [cm]||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||100||100||100||120||120|
|max. ground cover [cm]||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
Note: Tolerances possible approx. 0.5 cm, or approx. 5°, subject to technical changes.
- Creation of the excavation pit and, if necessary, the buoyancy protection in case of high groundwater level.
- The tank bedding is carried out according to the installation instructions
- Insert the tank into the pit. Pay attention to the position of the pipe connections
- Fix the tank with the buoyancy protection
- Connection of the pipes in the lower area
- Backfilling of the tank up to at least 30 cm above the tank shoulder
- The subsequent backfilling can be done with primary or secondary backfill material.
- Compaction of the backfill
- Shortening the manhole top and adjusting the manhole cover with frame.
- Checking the interior of the tank