We are looking for You
You are enthusiastic, willing to learn and want to get involved? Your pulse accelerates when you talk shop about sustainability, water saving technologies and large construction projects? Do you want to be part of a team that faces challenging tasks every day, but also has a sense of humor - with reliable colleagues who are always at your side? Then you're exactly right with us.
5 good reasons to work at INTEWA
- We are owner-managed and attach great importance to flat hierarchies and short distances.
- We offer you a secure job, as we have been operating successfully on the market since 1993 and are 100% financed by equity capital.
- You can expect to work in a wide range of areas, because every member of a department has an insight into the tasks of the others.
- We are specialists in our field, because we are in constant exchange with our partners and in different networks.
- We work together on a sustainable water management, through cross-departmental research into new processes in environmental technology.
INTEWA offers students various opportunities to gain initial work experience alongside their studies. Internships can be very helpful here. You will find out in daily practice whether the field of activity suits you. We offer internships for students with a minimum duration of eight weeks. Preferably, your core subject should be in international sales or technical areas. You are also welcome to approach us with your idea.
The Bachelor's or Master's thesis at the end of your studies offers more than just an annoying duty. With us you have the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge directly into practice. We are always looking for committed students, preferably in the field of environmental engineering or environmental technology. Do you have an idea to take water technology to a new level? Then we welcome you.
Full time & part time
You have just completed your studies or training or you already have some experience and are good at what you do. You would like to prove your strengths and apply your dedicated approach to new challenges. INTEWA offers you an interesting range of entry opportunities. From day one, you will work on a variety of projects with international customers.
Your contact person
We have aroused your interest? Then I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your complete documents. This includes: Cover letter with salary request, resume, references and certificates.
Please send your application via e-mail.
Dipl. Ing. Hildegard von Heel-Ringelstein