Commercial rainwater harvesting
If you have a commercial property with sufficient collection areas and enough precipitation, the use of rainwater is the first choice. Since the water is extremely soft, it is also excellent as technical process water. Rainwater harvesting is particularly interesting for: Apartment buildings, office buildings, manufacturing plants, public buildings, schools, neighborhoods.
Extensive range of systems from small commercial operations to municipal quarters
- Rainwater is pre-filtered through our self-cleaning, highly efficient PURAIN filters before it enters the cistern.
- The calming pot prevents soil sediment from being stirred up.
- The PURAIN filter's skimmer overflow removes floating debris such as grease and pollen with each overflow.
- A backwater flap prevents small animals and debris from the connected drainage system from entering the cistern.
- Our fiberglass storage tanks, concrete cisterns or the DRAINMAX tunnel system in foil jacket are used as cisterns.
- For pressure boosting and drinking water replenishment, we produce the particularly durable, quiet and efficient RAINMASTER Favorit SC with speed control.
- For public systems and systems with larger demand, we supply 2 or 3 RAINMASTER Favorit SC for redundant parallel operation as a multi-pump system for the highest possible supply reliability.
If the distance between the cistern and the installation room is less than 10 m, the self-priming RAINMASTER Favorit SC can draw the water directly from the cistern for small to medium-sized commercial projects.
For larger and public installations, several RAINMASTER Favorit are used in parallel operation. A so-called hybrid tank becomes necessary when the distance between the rainwater tank and the installation room becomes too great for direct suction. The RAINMASTER Favorit-SC then draws the rainwater from the hybrid tank and supplies the consumers, such as toilets, washing machine, cleaning systems, cooling, production and the garden system with the valuable, clear and low-calcium rainwater. In the event of a water shortage, the certified RAINMASTER automatically replenishes the system with drinking water.
For very large systems, our speed-controlled central rainwater systems with two pumps are used in parallel operation. These already contain an intermediate storage tank, which is filled from the rainwater cistern with the help of a submersible motor pump. Since very large roof areas are usually connected here, our PURAIN ground filters are used.