- secure plug&play internet access (no router setting necessary)
- full remote access to the plants via APP and web application
- fast transmission of fault and status messages via push and e-mail
- clear plant visualization
- reliable plant information through automatic logging and storage of relevant data
- optimization of plant operation through data evaluation
- online update of control unit software possible
Internet-capable I-CONNECT controler
We manufacture the internet-connected I-CONNECT control devices for commercial systems in CE and UL design for water treatment, water management and fire storage tank monitoring. They are the heart of the system. Offline operation of the control units is possible via an integraded touch display or the connection of a computer, depending on the design.
I-CONNECT web portal and app
INTEWA systems can now be remotely monitored worldwide via the innovative I-CONNECT web portal. The system operators receive status and fault messages via SMS or e-mail. This new remote monitoring guarantees the flawless operation of the system and pays for itself in just a few years.
Questions and answers
A license may only be acquired and used by the plant operator or with the permission of the plant operator. A new license is purchased for each additional plant. All plants of a plant operator can be managed centrally via the web portal.
If a plant is to be serviced and maintained externally by a maintenance company, this company can use the plant operator's license.
If several plants are serviced by one maintenance company, it is necessary for data protection reasons that the specialist company acquires its own licenses. In this way, it can manage and service several plants in parallel via its own web portal.
In order to guarantee optimal service for your plant, the specialist company usually uses the Expert license. For the plant operator, the View license can then be sufficient.